Hire Bike Terms & Conditions
1) The client is responsible for paying for mechanical damage that occurs to a hire bicycle
or Garmin GPS unit, including labour and the cost of replacing damaged parts. This excludes brake and gear cables as well as inner tubes.
2) The cost for callout for Creative Catalonia to repair
a puncture on a self-guided tour is 100 Euros.
3) If a hire bicycle or Garmin GPS unit is stolen while being hired by a client, the client is responsible for the cost of replacing the bicycle.
General Terms & Conditions
1) In participating in a cycling or walking holiday with Creative Catalonia the client is aware of the fact that these activities have an inherent element of “risk”. It is obligatory that the client has checked with his or her travel insurance policy to confirm that he or she is covered to participate in the chosen activity.
2) Creative Catalonia takes all necessary precautions to reduce the element of risk during the activity. However, due to circumstances that are impossible to foresee or control (Force Majeure*) or for negligent behaviour on the part of the participant(s), Creative Catalonia can not be held responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
* circumstances which may include civil disobedience, terrorism, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control.
3) Access to any information on the Creative Catalonia Web Site is conditional on the acceptance of the following Legal Information. If you do not wish to accept any part of this Legal Information, you must not use our Web Site.
4) References on the Web Site to "we", "our" and "us" are references to Creative Catalonia
5) Our Web Site DOES NOT contain all the information relevant to any holiday or travel arrangements you may book with us. In particular, all bookings are subject to our applicable booking conditions. All bookings are subject to the general information applicable in each instance. You must obtain a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
6) Our booking conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our holidays and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation charges are payable if a booking is cancelled after it has been confirmed (see our Payment conditions).
7) No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on our Web Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in our Web Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from our site or any inability to access or use of our Web Site.
8) The information shown on the Web Site is updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
9) The copyright of the material contained on the web site belongs to Creative Catalonia unless otherwise stated.
To ensure that your booking is confirmed, a 50% deposit
is required to be paid by PayPal or bank transfer.
Once your deposit is secured, your
booking will be confirmed.
The remaining 50% of your payment is required to be paid no
less than 30 days prior to the commencement date of your
stay. If the 50% remaining payment is not paid 30 days prior
to the commencement date, you may lose your reservation.
Our change of tour dates/hotel reservations or cancellation rates:
30 days or more prior to the start of the tour =
75% refund for cancellation
15 - 30 days prior to the start of the tour = 50% refund for cancellation.
7 - 15 days prior to the start of the tour = 25% refund for cancellation.
less than 7 days prior to the start of the tour = no refund for cancellation.
If you would like to change your tour
dates or hotel reservations we will do what we can to change
them for you. However, if a hotel applies a cancellation
charge, then this charge will have to be paid for by the
client. Additionally, an administration charge of 50 Euros
will be applied for each change of tour dates or
return to top